Saturday 19 December 2009

The search for similar conceptions

My friend Arthur found something really cool. It's the ultimate money system. It's called ripple protocol. Here's a working prototype

And I've found it easier to elaborate on my own conception in the forum for that project.

Through that I've been offered a load of links, some of which are not particularly useful and it's taking me quite a while to get through them. However The Appleseed Project is certainly along the right lines.

Why am I writing this? so that anyone who tries to cross-reference "ripple protocol" with "Appleseed Project" and "Network of Trust" or "Infoliberalism" is more likely to find the other members of this "family of concepts" (see the forum discussion mentioned above).

I should probably include the names of originators as well:

Network of Trust - Charles Bloom
Infoliberalism - Sylvain Poirier
ripple protocol or it's prototype ripplepay - Ryan Fugger
The Appleseed Project - Michael Chisari

No comments: